Welcome to Saltwater Nutrition
Registerd Nutritional Therapist
The concept of Saltwater Nutrition was first established in 2015 by Debbie Caskey and her main clinic is located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland. She specialises in aspects of health such as :
- Gut and Digestive Health ( IBD, IBS, Coeliac, Crohn’s)
- Autoimmunity / supporting immune function
- Women’s Health ( Menpoause, PCOS, Pregnancy nutrition support )
- Diabetes Type 1 and 2
- Cancer Support
Debbie does not diagnose but works on a selective holistic approach by thoroughly assesing every complicated and inter-linked system of the body and mind. Recommendations are individualised based on the theory that everyone has their own blueprint, there is no “one size fits all.”
- Have you tried every conventional route and still nothing has changed?
- Do you feel confused and unsure of where to turn?
- Are you over-whelmed by the volume of hype and trend surrounding information on food and lifestyle choices?
- Are you afraid or too busy to make changes and instead, bury your head in the sand hoping that it will go away?
- Or are you on a constant “diet”. Do you associate food with negativity, guilt and low self-esteem?
- Do you need help with structuring a simple, realistic and sustainable approach towards making mindful lasting changes.
If you have answered ‘yes’ to many of those questions then contact Debbie at Saltwater Nutrition to find out how she uses a no-nonsense, back to basics approach to help you achieve a happier, healthier best version of you.
Debbie studied Biomedicine and Nutritional Theraphy at The College of Naturopathic Medicine and is now a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist. Consquently she has achieved an extensive understanding of the principles of Functional Medicine and how diet and lifestyle can have a profound positive or negative effect affect on holistic health.
At her clinic Debbie offers a highly professional and confidential service and cuts through the hype, bad science and quick fixes to the very root of the cause. Her back-to-basics approach is sound, evidence-based and supported by double-blind research.
Bookings are available as a 1- to -1 in her main clinic in Portstewart.
What is Nutritional Therapy and how does it work ?
Nutritional Therapy applies Nutrition Science and concepts of Functional Medicine to identify an individual’s nutritional imbalances. It compliments medicine for individuals with chronic conditions as well as generally supporting and enhancing good health and wellbeing.