AboutMEET DEBBIE ...
Welcome to Saltwater Nutritional Therapy
Registerd Nutritional Therapist
FdSc DipCNM mBANT CNHC
The concept of Saltwater Nutrition was first established in 2015 by Debbie Caskey and her main clinic is located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland. She also practices regularly in Coleraine, Ballymena and Belfast and is available globally for consultations via skype and zoom.
Debbie is passionate about the incredible benefits of correct nutrition and covers various aspects of health and wellbeing. She specialises in areas of :
- Gut and digestive health (IBS, IBD, Coeliac, Crohn’s, food allergies and intolerances)
- Improving energy levels (chronic fatige, stress management)
- Balancing female hormones (PCOS, PMS, menpoause, preconception support, pregnancy nutrition support)
- Autoimmunity and supporting immune function
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
So many of us are on a roller coaster of a life negatively influenced by symptoms of poor health and rarely manage to find the root cause. Rather than using the “sticking plaster remedy” Debbie does not diagnose but works on a selective holistic approach by thoroughly assesing every complicated and inter-linked system of the body and mind. Recommendations are individualised based on the theory that everyone has their own blueprint, there is no “one size fits all.”
- Have you tried every conventional route and still nothing has changed?
- Do you feel confused and unsure of where to turn?
- Are you over-whelmed by the volume of hype and trend surrounding information on food and lifestyle choices?
- Are you afraid or too busy to make changes and instead, bury your head in the sand hoping that it will go away?
- Or are you on a constant “diet”. Do you associate food with negativity, guilt and low self-esteem?
- Do you need help with structuring a simple, realistic and sustainable approach towards making mindful lasting changes.
If you have answered ‘yes’ to many of those questions then contact Debbie at Saltwater Nutrition to find out how she uses a no-nonsense, back to basics approach to help you achieve a happier, healthier best version of you.
Debbie has had first hand experience of battling health issues, particularly chronic migraine for almost twenty years during which time she reached out to many different sources desperately trying to find a solution but nothing worked. She felt isolated and let down by the system and decided to start learning and searching for an answer of her own.
Debbie studied Biomedicine and Nutritional Theraphy at The College of Naturopathic Medicine and is now a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist mBANT mANP CNHC. Consquently she has achieved an extensive understanding of the principles of Functional Medicine and how diet and lifestyle can have a profound positive or negative effect affect on holistic health.
At her clinic Debbie offers a highly professional and confidential service and cuts through the hype, bad science and quick fixes to the very root of the cause. Her back-to-basics approach is sound, evidence-based and supported by double-blind research.
Bookings are available as a 1- to -1 in her main clinic in Portstewart, by appointment in Belfast or globally by Skye or Zoom.
What is Nutritional Therapy and how does it work ?
Nutritional Therapy applies Nutrition Science and concepts of Functional Medicine to identify an individual’s nutritional imbalances. It compliments medicine for individuals with chronic conditions as well as generally supporting and enhancing good health and wellbeing.