CYTOPLAN : Cytobiotic Active Powder
Cyto-Biotic Active powder contains 8 live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of inulin and fructooligosaccharides. It is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract.
- This is our most ‘active’ live bacteria supplement and the one we recommend for use post-antibiotics
- Cyto-Biotic Active ingredients are inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides plus a complex of 3 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per 3g teaspoon
- Cyto-Biotic Active comes in a powder – simply add to water in recommended dose
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- This supplement comprises specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic and bile resistant and stable at room temperature – so no need to refrigerate
- Suitable for vegans
|Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria:|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Maize starch, maltodextrin, inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, amylase, bifodobacterium infantis, bifodobacterium lactis, enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus salivarius, lactococcus lactis, vanilla powder. *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
Adults & children over 12 years: One level teaspoon.
Children aged 6-11 years: 1/2 level teaspoon.
Children aged 3-5 years: 1/3 level teaspoon.
This product is suitable for babies.
How to take:
Stir the required dose of Cytobiotic Active into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 10 minutes and drink on an empty stomach, preferably just before bedtime.
For those taking antibiotics:
Take 1 teaspoon twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Cytobiotic Active for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course. For those travelling: Start taking Cytobiotic Active at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegans, vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Maize starch, maltodextrin, vanilla powder.
Non GM & Free From:
Dairy, wheat; yeast, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.